Home :: Help :: Search :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Dungeon Raiders Forums  » Classes  » Lore-Master 
|- Ways of the Lore-Master 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ways of the Lore-Master  (Read 953 times)

Crownford
Ways of the Lore-Master
« on: May 24, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
The Lore-Master is the best class for group-debuff, good at group-damaging and good at group-buffing/petting.

There are 3 ways, and i can recommend them all:

The Ancient Master is the style that fullfills the official niche of the LM, group destabilizing. This is also the one i play as. Debuffing is an important part, and it is adequate in damage, therefore it is perfect for causing havoc in the enemy ranks. This is aimed for OFFENSIVE SUPPORT. This way will be best with high will and fate, and items focused on Lore skills et cetera. Vitality is not as important for an Ancient Master as it is for Masters of Nature's Fury, since they are not meant for direct damage, and only generate low aggro, almost near none.

Master of Nature's Fury is the style that rains fire from the sky and uses nature to crush his enemies. He is more focused on raw damage, than any other LM Style, but still has the markings of debuffing, while his debuffes are nowhere as effective as an Ancient Master, he deals much higher damage per second. And nearly every skill he uses are meant for damaging groups at a time, while weakly debuffing them, or deal very effective damage against single targets, while giving them even weaker debuffes. Items are best focused on raw tactical damage, or raw skill damage/effectiveness. It runs best with high will, average fate and average vitality. They also tend to want more morale than others, since they generate relatively high aggro for a LM. This style is aimed for DAMAGE PER SECOND

Keeper of Beasts is the one that helps his fellows in battle, as well as harrassing enemies with his pets of mass destruction. I have not played him as much as the others, that is, i haven't tried it at all, but i do know the basics of it. Will and fate, like the Ancient Master. Items are best focused on regenerative skills, and buffes, and he does not need as much morale as the Master of Nature's Fury. This style is aimed for DEFENSIVE SUPPORT. One will note that this is pretty much the complete contrary of the Ancient Master.

Keelah se'lai
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:44:46 PM by Admiral Crown'Zorah »

Free Web Hosting