Home :: Help :: Search :: Members :: Login :: Register

+ Dungeon Raiders Forums  » Kinship Area  » Officer Council 
|- Leshard: Promotion to Officer 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Leshard: Promotion to Officer  (Read 823 times)

• View Profile
Leshard: Promotion to Officer
« on: August 01, 2012, 08:31:42 PM »
Name: Leshard
Class: Hunter
Race: Elf; Mirkwood

Bio: My real name is Christian, I live in the United States, Phoenx,Arizona to be exact . I am Mexican Amerian. I am in High School, a Sophmore. By the end of my Junior year I wil b qualified to graduate. I am in JROTC (Junior Reseve Officer Training Corp) I plan on going to Northern Arizona University, Double Majorng in Chemistry and Psychology. After college I wil enlist in the US Army and I will have the requirements to be an Officer.

Why: I want to become an officer because I want to make our kinship larger. I also want to be able to help lower kinsmen with anything the need and assisst higher ranking kinsmen with what ever I can help with. Although I can do that without an Officer title, I believe that with the Officer title, people woul be able to come to me with what ever they need.

Why Me: I believe I have great leadership attributes, however I am not saying I am the best leader. If I gain your trust you will gain my loyalty, undivided and inseverable.

My Contribution: I will not say what exactly I can contribute, but say that I will contribute what ever I have to. Anything our kin asks of me I will do so without hestation and question.

Free Web Hosting